I really like the Raspberry PI articles in commercial magazines such as Linux User and Developer, but these are just as good, with the added benefit of the price, I would pay money for this.
Issue 5 is now available from http://www.themagpi.com/
This issue includes
- 04 STEADY HANDS -Are your hands steady enough to beat the Pi? by Mike Cook
- 07 ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORINGTrack temperature fluctuations. by Duncan Rowland.
- 10 WHAT'S ON GUIDE & COMPETITION -Find out where Raspberry Jams' are happening and win a starter kit
- 12 XBMC: Raspbmc and OpenELEC - Get to grips with your media centre setup. by Colin Deady
- 16 SQUEEZE VS WHEEZY - Improvements and changes. by Jaseman
- 18 COMMAND LINE CLINIC - Learn how to backup important data. by Bobby (bredman) Redmond
- 20 C CAVE - Functions, pointer and text file encryption. by W. H. Bel l & D. Shepley
- 24 THE SCRATCH PATCH - Program your own Simon says game. by Anti loquax
- 26 48HR RASPITHON - Ben, Luke, Ryan and Edward recount their python chal lenge.
- 27 THE PYTHON PIT - Gradient fills, and using maths to plot points of a circle, by Jaseman
- 32 FEEDBACK & DISCLAIMER